Visually Powered Storytelling for Verizon
Gyrate Media’s Role:
- Lead new editorial strategy and development for Verizon Innovative Learning, the corporate social responsibility arm of Verizon, focused on providing technology for underserved schools and communities.
- Developed an editorial calendar of weekly features and social content collaborating “on-the-ground” with educational partners, schools.
- Produced the film “You Don’t Know Me” to showcase Verizon’s work with minority middle school boys which aired at the Essence Music Festival, several other events and won a Davey Award.
- Created several storytelling films, photo essays about the kids, teachers and schools involved in the Verizon program.
- Created a series of gifs and graphics for social media.