Insights-Powered Content Development for Verizon
Gyrate Media’s Role:
- Developed a targeted social listening program to identify topics & trends from industry influencers and in broad social conversations.
- Created 100+ pieces of thought leading tech-based content (both ghost-written and influencer bylined) on key topics for VZW, powered by social listening insights as well as editorial, VZW priority and news event filters.
- Wrote regular “thought starters” for VZW PR team to aid in their own content creation.
- Created a series of graphics and infographics.
- Developed content strategy, management protocols and competitive analysis insights to help VZW revise its News Center strategy in 2014/2015.
- Currently working for Corporate and Enterprise on content and social listening as well as editorial strategy for VZ consolidation.
1. Increased Engagement: including more shares, likes and comments on social.
How did we do this?
By raising the quality and relevancy of content;
Creating entry points for readers;
Employing smarter “what's next" pathing; and
2. Lifespan/ Longevity: Many of these richly reported, innovative stories from months back are still popular with readers.
3. Audience Growth: Grew the audience of women & millennials through content of direct interest, informed by our innovative content strategy approach (social listening + editorial insight). This enabled us to listen to a highly relevant set of topics and influencers to identify concrete trends, then add editorial insight to develop fresh, topical content.
4.Increased traffic at Verizon.net: Several non-news stories not only generated high traffic, but also referred users to other pages on Verizon.net.