Think of us as your content team for hire. We can work with you to develop a long term content strategy, social strategy or assemble a top-notch team of bloggers, editors, producers and photographers in a jiffy.
VIEW OUR LIST OF SERVICES
- Overall content strategy: including content audit, plan and matrix
- Creation of voice and mission
- Editorial plans, calendaring and guidelines
- Original content development, by myself, my team
- and through strong and diverse pool of freelance writers
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Social network and community strategy
- Editorial guidelines
- Recommendation for an effective print to web strategy
- Operations & editorial management
- Design and navigation recommendations based on
- brand identity and goals
- Online video development
- Staff development and talent recruitment
- Strategic partnership development and recommendation
bio: margit detweiler
A 20-year vet in publishing with 15 years running digital media, Margit Detweiler has the unique ability to speak the language of both editors and brands.
Before starting Gyrate Media in 2008, Margit led the editorial vision for some of the top media sites including RealSimple.com, EverydayHealth.com and AOLand spent 10 years as an alt-weekly managing editor and journalist at the Philadelphia City Paper.
Margit is an award-winning reporter and editor and has contributed to the Associated Press, Digiday, Village Voice, Details, Rolling Stone, Redbook and many others. Margit also founded TueNight.com, a Webby-honored storytelling site and live event series for Gen-X women